AGPA's advertising options offer smart and effective ways to market your products and services to a dynamic, thriving community of mental health professionals of all disciplines dedicated to excellence in therapeutic group work.
Audience and Benefits
Who Should Advertise
- The American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA) is a dynamic, thriving community made up of mental health professionals of all disciplines dedicated to excellence in therapeutic group work.
- AGPA is made up of 30 local and regional societies and 16 special interest groups.
- The association’s 3,000 members represent the following disciplines: Psychiatry; Psychology; Social Work; Nursing; Marriage and Family Therapy; Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counseling; Clinical Mental Health Counseling; Creative Arts Therapy; Occupational Therapy; Pastoral Counseling; Psychoanalysis; School Psychology.
- 38.6% of AGPA members are Certified Group Psychotherapists.
- Clinical Service Providers – Patient treatment programs, private hospitals, manage care organizations, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies.
- Continuing Education – Mental health organizations, publishers, audio/video training tapes, training programs.
- Financial Planning and Administration – Brokerage houses, insurance companies, computer supply companies, office design services.
- Recreation and Entertainment – Travel services, sporting goods, vacation spots, leisure activities.
- Health and Personal Awareness – Fitness equipment, personal trainers, health and beauty products.
Ways to Advertise
AGPA offers your company a choice of advertising and sponsorship opportunities to help you promote your products and services, including: